Nashville, TN ( July 21, 2016) – The newest name in Nashville country music, Ryan Daniel, has signed a management contract with heavy hitting agency, WBA Entertainment. WBA owner, Robert Williams, and Whitney Crabtree will serve as Ryan Daniel’s management team out of their Nashville based office.
During his nine and half year stint in the United States Air Force AMMO troop, Ryan was selected for an elite musical group, Tops in Blue. With this group, Ryan was able to showcase his smooth vocals in twenty different countries, for over 250,000 troops and civilians alike!
Ryan was nominated for “Best Country Song of the Year”, “Country Artist of the Year” and “Best Live Performance of the Year” for 2016 at the Indie Music Channel Awards in LA for his new single “Feel Good Feelin”. On April 24th 2016, he received the award for “Country Artist of the Year”. Ryan has been making waves on internet radio stations as well, with both “Feel Good Feelin” and his previous single “Lies and Bruises” topping The Iceman’s New Country Artist Top 40 chart.
Ryan is excited for the opportunity to share the video of his single “Feel Good Feelin”, debuting in the next few weeks, with all of his fans.”When I perform, I want the crowd to feel what I’m feeling,” says Ryan. “I like to reach out and make them part of the show”.
WBA Entertainment, INC is located at 2409 21st Ave South, Suite 101, Nashville, TN 37212. Contact Whitney Crabtree at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPCOMING RYAN DANIEL TOUR DATES
- 09/24/16 – Rend Lake – Whittington, IL
- 09/30/16– Train Station Bar and Grill – Cary, NC
- 10/01/16 – Warrior Jam Festival – Fayetteville/ Fort Bragg, NC
- 10/02/2016 – Private Party – Fayetteville/ Fort Bragg, NC
- 10/04/2016 – Drifters Country Saloon – Spring Lake, NC
- 10/06/2016 – Clay Street Tavern – Mebane, NC
- 10/07/2016 – Break Time Billiards – Cary, NC
- 10/08/2016 – Road House – Pittsboro, NC
- 10/15/2016 – Mid South Barbecue Festival – Mount Pleasant, TN
- 12/01/2016-12/06/2016 – Atlantic City, NJ